vst-control releases JX-8v
vst-control has announced the release of JX-8v, a MIDI-Controller plug-in for Roland’s JX-8p and MKS-70 hardware synthesizers.
JX-8v is used primarily to control a JX-8p. Some patch parameters (global parameters for the JX-8p) differ from those in the MKS-70. The MKS-70 rack is actually two synthesizers and has additional parameters, e.g. for control over the mixing ratio of the two tones or to determine the split point. These parameters are not implemented (yet). Depending on interest and feedback these features may follow in a later version.
- MIDI Events thru: Select whether detailed MIDI data is passed to the output.
- Sysex in: Selection of the MIDI ports leading to the MIDI out of the JX-8p.
- MIDI out: Selection of the MIDI ports leading to the MIDI in of the JX-8p.
- Save MIDI Ports.
- Send Snapshot: All automatic controllers send their current value as Sysex data.
- Mode: Receive/send: Switch between transmission and receipt mode.
- Synth Presets: In this panel the Presets in the JX-8p can by Sysex – instruction to be switched or in the internal memory (“internal “) of the JX-8p be stored.
- Show MIDI CCs.
JX-8v for Windows PC (VST/Standalone) is available to purchase for 20 EUR.
More information: vst-control
URS releases Classic Console Strip Pro v2.0