vvvv group updates vvvv to v4.0 beta 19.1
vvvv group has released version 4.0 beta 19.1 of vvvv, a toolkit for real time video synthesis.
It is designed to facilitate the handling of large media environments with physical interfaces, real-time motion graphics, audio and video that can interact with many users simultaneously.
Changes in vvvv v4.0 beta 19.1
- ALL modules got a good help file, tags for future search functions, tag-lines for future tooltips in node menus.
- Invented an open place where all modules will be collected.
- New folder structure for all shipped modules.
- Renamed some modules, however they will be properly converted.
- Ctrl+M fixed (no longer saves multiple INFO tags).
- Output-stringpin-tooltips no longer freeze vvvv link.
- Shortcuts working again after opening patches with docked plugins. as noted here.
- No more nasty popup on startup concerning file-type registration if you are no admin.
- Fixed nodes:
- FileStream (DShow9) now deals correctly with URLs as filename.
- Writer (EX9.Texture) no longer saves files with double file extension.
- Renderer (Flash): fixed playback of files as pointed out here.
vvvv is available for Windows PC, free of charge for non-commercial use. Check the licensing page for what is considered commercial and non-commercial.
Visit vvvv group for more information.