Waldorf announces Largo
Waldorf has announced Largo, a virtual instrument offering the same powerful synthesizer engine as found in the Waldorf Q-, MicroQ- and Blofeld-synthesizers.
Many producers and synthesizer enthusiasts asked for a full-blown Waldorf Synthesizer for their virtual rack. We listened, and now we proudly present Largo. Largo is the first pure software synthesizer with Waldorf DNA. And again – it is the cutting edge sound that makes the big difference.
No wonder, as Largo mirrors the technology used in Blofeld and Q hardware synthesizers. As for every Waldorf instrument, ergonomics are a core feature on screen as well. Your eyes will be pleased with a clearly structured, graphical user interface that supports your workflow intuitively.
- Largo offers three fat oscillators, two of them with sub oscillators. These oscillators include models of classic analog waveforms as well as a selection of waves from the PPG and Waldorf Wave stored in two Wavetables.
- Two Waldorf multimode filters with steep cutoff, resonance up to self-oscillation and a drive stage to add even more punch and grainyness to the sound.
- Ultra-fast envelope generators and flexible LFOs as well as an easy to understand, yet extremely versatile modulation matrix make for a sound designer’s dream.
- Flexible arpeggiator with 16 freely programmable steps as known from the exclusive Q synthesizer line.
- High quality effects such as Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Overdrive, Delay and Reverb.
- Clearly arranged user interface helps you to create your own powerful synthesizer sounds in a breeze.
Largo will be available as an instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $250 USD.
Visit Waldorf for more information.