Waldorf introduces Rocket synthesizer
Waldorf has announced the Rocket, a new mini synthesizer that boasts a feature set uncommon in its class.
It’s incredible sound is much more louder than the legendary Saturn V engine, and never before has this been achieved with such an enormous fun factor. It features an analog multimode VCF with lowpass, bandpass, and highpass, resonance up to self oscillation and beyond, a powerful monophonic oscillator section with Ultra High Density Sawtooth and unison for chord play.
Furthermore equipped with a powerful Arpeggiator and a destructive Booster circuit, this Rocket is technologically way ahead of all current defense systems.
- Analog multimode-filter (VCF) with Low Pass / Band Pass / High Pass.
- Highly flexible oscillator-section with pulse width modulation and hard sync.
- Up to 8 oscillators in unison for chords or Ultra High Density Sawtooth.
- Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) for modulation.
- Envelopes for VCA, VCF and Sync.
- Booster circuit to generate aggressive sounds.
- Arpeggiator with different rhythmic patterns.
- USB powered.
- MIDI in and out.
- Extensive control panel with high-end pots and switches.
- Control via MIDI and USB.
- MIDI clock sync.
- Line output.
- Loud headphone output.
- Launch key for easy pre listening.
Rocket is priced RRP 244 EUR (inc. EU VAT). It is expected March, 2013.