Waldorf intros 2-Pole analog filter
Waldorf has introduced 2-Pole, a new hardware analog filter unit.
2-Pole is giving the guitar player, the DJ, or the keyboard player access to the heart of the Waldorf sound – with an inspiring user interface with a one knob/one function philosophy.
Spice up your live performances with dramatic filter sweeps that really cut through. Funk up your guitar licks by hooking a pedal controller to 2-Poles’ cutoff CV In or using the integrated envelope follower. Animate your pad sounds using 2-Pole’s LFO.
But beware – no matter what you do with this tiny black box, make sure you set the levels to your amplifiers and speakers correctly, as 2-Pole is yet another beast from Waldorf – with love!
- Fully analog signal path: Preamp -> Filter -> Overdrive.
- Award winning Waldorf analog multimode filter technology.
- Filter can be modulated by LFO, envelope follower or external signal.
- Preamp with overdrive capability for direct connection of instruments like bass or guitar.
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain.
- LFO with different ranges, rate up to several kHz.
- Envelope follower with trigger section and different modes.
- True Bypass.
- Cascadable to stereo (for two 2-pole units).
Pricing and availability TBA.