Waldorf has announced the availability of its Pulse 2, a new monophonic analog synthesizer.
Pulse 2 Analog Synthesizer is proof positive that good things can come to those that wait.
For ever since this high-quality synthesizer developer discontinued its original rack-mountable Pulse and Pulse+ programmable analogue monosynths boasting ballsy bass tones and legendary leads beyond compare, those Nineties electronic music dominating sounds have been severely sought after by those in the know.
Which was exactly what drove us into development overdrive to produce an all-new Pulse fit for the 21st Century.
Pulse 2 features
- 3 analog oscillators + 1 noise generator.
- Pulse width modulation.
- Hard sync.
- Filter FM from Oscillator 3.
- Ring Modulation from Oscillator 3.
- XOR Osc Mode.
- 8/4 Voice Paraphonic modes.
- Cascade Filter.
- 24dB/12db Lowpass, 12db Highpass/Bandpass filter modes.
- Powerful Arpeggiator.
- 8-slot Modulation Matrix.
- External analog signal input.
- Stereo line out.
- Headphone out.
- Backwards compatible with classic Pulse.
- 128×64 character backlit LCD.
- 8 stainless steel knobs.
- 500 Sound Programs.
- Electron-absorbing black case.
Pulse 2 is available to purchase for SRP 461 EUR/$610 USD (excluding tax).