Wave Alchemy has launched Transistor Revolution MKII, a virtual drum machine instrument library for Kontakt Player.
Since its conception, Transistor Revolution has remained close to our hearts. So much so that shortly after its initial release we set about making plans for an extensive update…
Transistor Revolution MKII has been fully redesigned and re-scripted from the ground up; now featuring a vastly improved workflow and new intuitive graphical interface, a ‘TR style’ 16-track step sequencer, unified instruments for both the 808 and 909, a dedicated 10-track mixer with individual processing, reverb/delay sends, volume control and pan for each drum sound, a master tape section boasting individual tape saturation per sound, and much more!
Behind the scenes, the Transistor Revolution engine has been significantly enhanced to offer a wealth of additional control parameters including; extensive sequencer options and live mode, individual tune control and processing per drum sound, swing/shuffle control, host tempo sync, a unique range of impressive RAM saving options and more…
Transistor Revolution MKII features
- 6GB core sound library for Kontakt 5 Player.
- Includes 25000+ multi-layered 24-bit, 96KHz WAV Files.
- Heavily scripted unified instrument and intuitive graphical interface.
- 7x round robin sample playback.
Transistor Revolution MKII is available to purchase for £84.95 GBP. The update is free for existing Transistor Revolution customers.
A free demo version of Transistor Revolution MKII is also available (requires Kontakt 5 full version).
We are pleased to announce a completely free ‘slimmed down’ demo version of our Transistor Revolution MKII instrument. Users of Kontakt 5 are able to demo a small range of what is possible with our powerful Transistor Revolution MKII instrument.
Transistor Revolution MKII demo features
- 2 restricted unified instruments:
- Revolution-808 – Only the Snare Drum and Low Tom drum sounds are available. The Snare Drum ‘Tone’ knob has no effect. The Low Conga / Low Tom switch has no effects. Only 227 samples used.
- Revolution-909 – All analog knobs are set to their default values. All tune, decay, release and other drum editing parameters are disabled. The controls are fixed. Only 97 samples used.