Wave Arts releases MasterVerb 5
MasterVerb 5 represents a significant evolution of Wave Arts’ popular reverb plug-in. While maintaining the CPU efficiency that was a hallmark of the original MasterVerb, the DSP technology has been greatly enhanced to provide better sound and a much wider palette of sonic spaces.
When a sound is emitted in a particular room, the ear first picks up on the individual echos that occur within the first several hundred milliseconds. These reflections help define the character of a room and the new Early Reflection section in MasterVerb 5 provides a library of several reflection patterns as well as control for delay, size and diffusion of the pattern. These discrete echoes build up and blend into a diffuse reverb sound (the Late Reverb). MasterVerb provides two different late reverb types and complete size, decay time and damping control to sculpt the perfect ambience!
New features in version 5
- Early reflection section- halls, rooms, plates, chambers, echo, cathedral, nightclub, ping-pong
- Two late reverb types- a silky smooth Hall and a lush Plate algorithm
- 3-band EQ controls for controlling early and late frequency response to simulate a vast range of damping characteristics- anything from muffled to warm and mellow to a bright sizzle
- Triggered envelope control for special effects such as gated and reverse reverb
- Stunning new visual interface design including a 3-D plot of the frequency response over time, early reflection and late reverb patterns, envelope shape, delay times and early/late damping graphs
- Up to 192 kHz support
- Brand new presets and enhanced preset management
Check the Wave Arts website for more information and a link to download a 30 day time-limited demo.
Ueberschall releases Urban Jointz