Wave Arts has announced the release of Tube Saturator, an authentic tube emulation plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Tube Saturator is the world’s most accurate real time tube amp plug-in. Unlike other tube simulators, which use radically simplified models, Tube Saturator uses state of the art circuit simulation technology to capture every nuance of an analog circuit.
With circuit simulation, the analog schematic completely defines the signal processing. The schematic is converted into a system of non-linear differential equations which is solved at each sampling period, in realtime. That’s mathematical talk for “it sounds exactly like the analog circuit”.
Tube Saturator features
- Accurate tube preamp simulator using 64-bit circuit simulation technology.
- Two common cathode 12AX7 preamp stages.
- Baxandall 3-band EQ.
- Drive control for distortion adjustment.
- EQ bypass.
- FAT mode for increased punch.
- Analog style metering.
- No latency.
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate, depending on CPU speed..
- Mono or stereo.
Tube Saturator is available for PC and Mac (AU/MAS/VST/RTAS/DX), priced at $149.95 USD.