Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Wave Arts updates Power Suite and Master Restoration to v5.49
Wave Arts has released version 5.49 of Power Suite and Master Restoration, two effect plug-in bundles for PC and Mac.
This update features official Snow Leopard support on Mac and a number of other fixes and enhancements.
Changes in Power Suite / Master Restoration v5.49
- (Mac) Snow Leopard compatible (fixed graphics glitch).
- Fixed problem with TrackPlug menus sometimes not working.
- Fixed TrackPlug Height knob not reverting to default value properly on certain bands.
- Fixed Mac installer issue (running it the first time would result in Resource Not Found error).
- Fixed occasional graphics glitch in MultiDyanamics in which hi/lo arrows appear above frequency display.
- Fixed pops in MAS versions when using pre-render mode or bouncing.
- Fixed RTAS/AudioSuite window bugs (wrong offset, controls behaving strangely if RTAS/AS window open at same time).
- Fixed issue with vintage RMS compression causing constant attenuation for thresholds below -48 dB.
- Added peak input/attenuation level displays in TrackPlug.
More information: Wave Arts