Wave Arts updates Power Suite and Master Restoration to v5.49
Wave Arts has released version 5.49 of Power Suite and Master Restoration, two effect plug-in bundles for PC and Mac.
This update features official Snow Leopard support on Mac and a number of other fixes and enhancements.
Changes in Power Suite / Master Restoration v5.49
- (Mac) Snow Leopard compatible (fixed graphics glitch).
- Fixed problem with TrackPlug menus sometimes not working.
- Fixed TrackPlug Height knob not reverting to default value properly on certain bands.
- Fixed Mac installer issue (running it the first time would result in Resource Not Found error).
- Fixed occasional graphics glitch in MultiDyanamics in which hi/lo arrows appear above frequency display.
- Fixed pops in MAS versions when using pre-render mode or bouncing.
- Fixed RTAS/AudioSuite window bugs (wrong offset, controls behaving strangely if RTAS/AS window open at same time).
- Fixed issue with vintage RMS compression causing constant attenuation for thresholds below -48 dB.
- Added peak input/attenuation level displays in TrackPlug.
More information: Wave Arts