WaveMachine Labs releases Auria LE for iPad
WaveMachine Labs has released Auria LE, an entry level version of the professional digital audio recording system for iPad.
Auria LE is a 24-track digital recording system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features and optional third-party plugin support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog (available via In-App purchase), Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
Auria LE features
- 24 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files (upgradable to 48 tracks).
- Up to 8 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (upgradable to 24 tracks of recording) Camera Connection Kit required.
- 24-bit recording.
- Supports sample rate of 44.1KHz only (upgradable to support 48K and 96K sample rates).
- Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor.
- MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter.
- Third party VST effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store).
- ClassicVerb reverb plugin included.
- StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included.
- 2 Assignable subgroups(upgradable to 8) and 2 aux sends.
- Powerful waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, duplicate, separate, gain, and more.
- Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more.
- DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support.
- Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing.
- True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode.
- Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project with adjustable offset times and video export capability.
- Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time.
- Auto-punch mode.
- Full delay compensation on all tracks and subgroups.
- Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak.
- Adjustable pan laws.
- Sample accurate loop function.
- Automatic sample rate conversion.
- Built-in metronome.
Auria LE for iPad costs $24.99 USD.