WaveMachine Labs has announced the release of Drumagog 5, the next evolution in drum replacement technology.
Drumagog is a plug-in which automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks with your choice of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drumagog every day to fix and enhance their drum tracks.
It’s extremely easy to use. Just insert Drumagog onto a drum track, and pick your favorite sample! For advanced drum replacing, Drumagog is packed with powerful features for the ultimate in control, and includes a massive 4GB drum sample library.
New in Drumagog 5
- Auto-Align 2.0 – A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a revolutionary new alignment algorithm. Simply the best triggering. Anywhere.
- Direct Plugin Hosting – Play any virtual instrument from within Drumagog. Plugins like BFD2, Kontakt, and Superior Drummer are inserted directly into Drumagog to allow a virtually unlimited sample palette. (Platinum version only)
- Re-designed graphic interface – Streamlined control and easier sample editing.
- Support for multiple room samples – The Gog format now allows for different room sounds and mics. Simply dial in the amount of room desired.
- Auto Hi-Hat Tracking – automatically detects the hi-hat pedal position (open/closed) in real time.
- Built-In Effects – Drumagog 5 includes a built-in convolution reverb and Morph|Engine processor (Platinum version only).
Drumagog 5 for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase starting at $149 USD for the Basic version. Drumagog 5 Pro is $289 USD, Drumagog 5 Platinum is $379 USD.
More information: WaveMachine Labs