WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.141
WaveMachine Labs has updated its Auria multitrack recording app for iPad to version 1.141.
With the ability to play 48 mono or stereo 24bit/96 kHz tracks simultaneously, record up to 24 of those tracks simultaneously (through a supported USB multichannel audio interface), and edit and mix with familiar tools and full parameter automation, it’s clear Auria sets a new standard for iPad multitrack recording.
What’s more, Auria’s 64-bit Double Precision architecture ensures ample headroom for plug-in processing and mix summing, transforming your iPad into a recording and mixing studio with sound quality that rivals most DAWs.
Changes in Auria v1.141 features
- New Plugin: FabFilter Pro-MB.
- Fixed: iOS7.1 bug related to 96K projects.
- Fixed: Low volume issue – added option for speaker/mic processing in settings.
- Fixed: Auto-input monitor – Auria now mixes the input with the playback audio automatically.
- Fixed: Change to Audiobus when using Auria in the input slot (made Master the default port).
- Fixed: New versions of WOW and Turnado fixing various bugs.
- Fixed: New versions of all FabFilter plugins, which fix the spectrum analyzer issue.
- Fixed: New versions of all the FXpansion plugins, fixing various bugs.
- Fixed: Issue with Auria incorrectly reporting the transport state and positions to IAA plugins.
The app is available for purchase from the iTunes App Store for $24.99 USD.