WaveMachine Labs has released version 1.151 of its Auria recording app for iPad.
With the ability to play 48 mono or stereo 24bit/96 kHz tracks simultaneously, record up to 24 of those tracks simultaneously (through a supported USB multichannel audio interface), and edit and mix with familiar tools and full parameter automation, it’s clear Auria sets a new standard for iPad multitrack recording.
Changes in Auria v1.151
- Issue with deleting automation.
- Auria muting output when using Audiobus on an Aux or Subgroup output.
- Freezing issue with mono tracks and IAA plug-ins.
- Import issue when importing audio for video.
- Tempo issue using auto-time stretching when importing certain loops.
- International characters problem with AudioCopy/Paste.
- Issue with removing an IAA plugin and the previous plug-in getting re-enabled.
- IAA issue with mono tracks when quitting the plug-in outside of Auria.
Auria is available for purchase from the iTunes App Store for $24.99 USD.