Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.11
WaveMachine Labs has released version 4.11 of Drumagog, a plug-in which automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks.
Changes in Drumagog v4.11
- Fixed graphics issue in Logic 8.
- Added Vista installer.
- Fixed PC issue that required installing extra runtime files.
- Fixed “unloadable” problem with Cubase SX3.
- Fixed Logic 8.0.2 AU validation issue.
- Fixed problems with moving sessions between Intel and PowerPC Macs, and vice versa.
- Fixed Add From File crashing bug under Vista.
- Fixed issue in WaveLab, Audition, Sound Forge and others that caused problems rendering tracks.
- Fixed various other graphics issues.
Visit the Drumagog website for more information.