WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.02
WaveMachine Labs has released version 5.02 of Drumagog, the drum replacement plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Drumagog is a plug-in which automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks with your choice of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drumagog every day to fix and enhance their drum tracks.
Changes in Drumagog v5.02
- Fixed issue with pitch control on stereo samples.
- Plugin scanning issue fixed.
- Fixed delay when switching IR Reverb and Morphs.
- IR Reverb and Morph Engine input is now post blend control, which allows you to apply IR and morph effects to the original track, as well as the replaced audio.
- Fixed VST plugin path issue on PC installer.
Drumagog 5 for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase starting at $149 USD.
More information: WaveMachine Labs
Hit Talk releases ‘Lady GaGa’ Hit Reports
LiquidSonics updates Reverberate to v1.650