Waves intros InPhase phase correction effect plugin
Waves has announced InPhase, a phase correction effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Let’s face it: Shift happens. That’s why Waves created InPhase.
To help you restore phase coherence, InPhase features high resolution dual waveform displays; phase shift filters with adjustable frequency and Q; and an intuitive correlation meter which shows you just how much your tracks are in – or out of phase. You can move your waveforms manually or using the delay control, and even align them to an external sidechain input. InPhase includes mono, stereo, and dedicated live components, plus InPhase LT, a simplified version that gives you easy access to creative phase manipulation.
InPhase gives you the power to get your tracks back on track.
- Dual waveform displays update in real time according to processing.
- Phase shift filters with adjustable frequency and Q.
- Intuitive correlation meter.
- Align tracks to an external sidechain input.
- Delay control to compensate for timing differences.
- Mono, stereo and dedicated live components.
- InPhase LT also available.
InPhase is now available for the introductory price of $99 USD (Native) / $149 USD (TDM).