Waves has announced the release of C6, a multiband compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
For years, the C4 has been a favorite of studio engineers the world over, and in live sound, it’s quickly become a must-have for front-of-house and monitor professionals as well. To create the C6, we took the tried-and-true functions of the C4, and added two additional floating bands plus a sidechain feature, for one-stop vocal and instrument shaping. Equally at home in the studio, live, and in post production, the C6 lets you zero in on problem frequencies with surgical precision.
Perfect for de-essing and de-popping in the studio or onstage, the C6 gives you all the multiband compression and dynamic equalization you need to control, tame, and shape your sound.
- Internal/external sidechain per band.
- Individual band Listen mode.
- Four crossover bands plus two floating bands.
- Dynamic EQ, compression & expansion.
- Double precision bit resolution processing.
- ARC™ Auto Release Control.
- Up to 24bit, 192kHz resolution.
- Mono and Stereo components.
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU.
- PC and Mac compatible.
Waves C6 is available to purchase for $400 (Native) / $800 (TDM). Mercury V7 and SoundGrid Pro V7 owners covered by Waves Update Plan receive C6 Multiband Compressor at no additional charge.