Waves releases Dorrough Meter Collection
Waves has released the Dorrough Meter Collection, a collection of models of Dorrough’s most popular loudness meters: 280D/240D, 380D/340D, and 40AES/EBU.
Developed in association with Dorrough Electronics, they provide precision loudness monitoring for every conceivable audio scenario. As Input Meters to attain optimal recording levels, as Group/Auxiliary Meters to achieve optimal group loudness, or as Master Output meters, the Waves Dorrough Meters do it all!
Dorrough Meter Collection features
- Superfast Peak Response.
- Sum and Difference Energies for Optimal Stereo-to-Mono Compatibility.
- Left/Right Phase Correlation.
- Displays Number of Overs.
- Peak and Average Level Relations.
- Three Selectable Styles: Horizontal (280D/240D), Vertical (380D/340D), and Arc (40AES/EBU).
- Three Selectable Sizes: Extra Large, Large, and Small.
- Selectable Reference Levels.
- Switch Between Display Sizes and Styles with the Click of a Mouse.
- 40dB Scale in 1 dB steps.
- Mono & Stereo Components.
The Dorrough Meter Collection is available for Windows and Mac (VST, RTAS, AU, TDM) and costs $500 USD.
Visit Waves for more information.