Waves has released MaxxStream, an all-in-one software system that conditions and optimizes media sound for streaming.
From the product page:
MaxxStream is a software-based audio processor which provides audio conditioning for live content as it is encoded and streamed onto the Internet. It consists of the MaxxStream SW application and network elements that allow remote monitoring & control.
MaxxStream key features
- Intuitive User Interface – With its user-friendly GUI and extensive preset library, MaxxStream takes the guesswork out of streaming.
- Multiple Stream Resolutions – MaxxStream performs multiple high-quality sample-rate conversions and encoding to multiple bit rates in real-time.
- Real-time Audio Capture and Conditioning – MaxxStream combines audio capture and conditioning into a single, real-time process.
- State-of-the-Art Audio Bit Depth – MaxxStream delivers superior audio quality with 32-bit floating point processing every step of the way.
- Live Streaming – MaxxStream’s live stream conditioning runs transparently between your audio source and encoder.
- Full Windows Support – Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003.
- 24/7 Monitoring – MaxxStream’s Watchdog utility ensures smooth streaming, with zero downtime.
- Multiple Encoders and Formats – MaxxStream outputs to up to 16 simultaneous encoder instances, and a single input channel may be fed to multiple MaxxStream stations and processed specifically for each.
MaxxStream is available in two versions:
- MaxxStream Pack – Audio Track, L1 Ultramaximizer, Renaissance Vox.
- MaxxStream Pro Pack – C1 Parametric Compander, C4 Multiband Compressor, L1 Ultramaximizer, MaxxBass, S1 Stereo Imager, Q10 Equalizer, DeEsser.
MaxxStream Pack and Pro Pack are available for Windows PC for $500 USD (Pack) and $1600 USD (Pro Pack).
Visit the MaxxStream website for more information.