Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Waves releases Waves Version 6
Waves has released Version 6 of its product line.
What’s new in V6?
- Theft & Loss Coverage (TLC) – Now, your software investment is safe and sound with Waves’ exclusive new TLC protection program. Thanks to TLC, included with Waves Update Plan, you’ll never have to worry about losing your Waves authorizations due to theft or loss of your iLok.
- iLok.com Support – With streamlined product activation and hassle-free license transfer between iLok keys, Waves authorization has never been easier.
- Complete Compatibility – V6 is compatible with all major audio hosts and operating systems, including Leopard and Vista (Ultimate 32-bit and Business 32-bit).
- Personalized Upgrade Paths – Step up from the products you have to the products you want—online or through your dealer. Want to upgrade from C4 and L1 to Platinum? No problem. GTR3 and Z-Noise to Mercury? Also not a problem. From wherever you are to wherever you want to be in the world of Waves, there’s now a path especially for you.
- New Plug-ins – SSL G-Channel added to The SSL 4000 Collection, S1 Stereo Imager added to Broadcast & Production, SuperTap 6-taps added to Native power Pack.
Visit Waves for more information.