Wavesfactory has launched Suspended Cymbals, a cymbal instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Suspended Cymbals is a sample library for Kontakt 4 (and above) that features 5 premium cymbals with 5 articulations each. Recorded with 3 microphone positions, up to 6 velocity layers and 4 round robin.
Sustain, bell, side hits, modwheel controlled rolls and effects.
Advanced script that lets you control all the parameters: purge/load, volume, pan, width, voicing, velocity curve, round robin, envelope, reverb, eq, dynamic range, muffling time, articulation volume, cymbal pitch/volume/pan…
We want this to become the go-to library for suspended cymbals, and I think that it has all that it’s needed to be so.
Suspended Cymbals features
- NCW files, 44.1KHz 24bit, 3GB content reduced to 1.73GB.
- Up to 4x round robin.
- 4 velocity layers.
- Advanced script and GUI.
- 3 microphone positions.
- Effects (reverb, eq and envelope).
- Settings page with premium features.
- Realistic crescendos, sustain, bell and side hits.
- For Kontakt 4.2.4 or superior, Kontakt player will run in demo mode for 15 minutes.
The library is available for the introductory price of 9.95 EUR until October, 1st, 2015 (regular 19.95 EUR).