Wavesfactory has announced the release of W-Cajon, a sample library for Kontakt and EXS24.
The cajón is a box-shaped percussion instrument originally from Peru, played by slapping the front face (generally thin plywood) with the hands.
We have recorded 2 cajons with 3 mics: stereo pair in front of the instrument and a mono mic in the back to better get the bass tone. Both played with hand and brushes.
- 2 cajons with 10 round robin, 6 velocity layers.
- Left and right samples.
- 1200 samples, WAV files | 44.1 KHz, 24 bits.
- Played by hands and brushes.
- Stroke, bass and snap articulations.
- Real mix mode.
- Volume, pan and tune of each mic.
- Premium mics, preamps and converters.
- 490 MB installed.
The sound library is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR.