Wavesfactory has launched W-Glockenspiel, a virtual Yamaha orchestral glockenspiel instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
4 mallets, up to 12x RR and 4 velocity layers, custom GUI and custom script that gives you control over the mallets, the number of round robins, attack/release and mic position. Sampled chromatically, full sustains and glissandos. Round robin reset and damping keyswitches.
Recorded in a dry studio environment (no reverb). Perfect for orchestral mock-ups but also for indie, pop, corporate productions.
- Mono and Stereo NCW files, 44.1KHz 24bit.
- Yamaha Orchestral Glockenspiel.
- 4 different mallets.
- Up to 12x RR and 4 velocity layers.
- Custom script, and custom GUI.
- Attack and release controls.
- Microphone position control.
- 2,5 GB uncompressed, 1GB download.
The sample library is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR. Requires full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or above (Kontakt Player not supported).