Wavesfactory releases Waves Direct Bass
Wavesfactory has released Waves Direct Bass, a bass sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We have recorded a 5 strings bass guitar directly to our hard drive, without passing through any amp. We’ve made it so you can add you favorite sound to it with your favorite program, there are a lot of them: guitar rig, amplitube, apple’s logic native bass amp plugin, etc, etc, etc…
We wanted to do a very versatile bass library so you can use it on every style of music you’re working on. Let’s say you are recording or producing a heavy rock song, just load the Waves Direct Bass on Kontakt and put some amp simulation plugin that can bring you the sound of a real bass recorded through an rough amp with distortion. Let’s say you are recording a pop song and you want a clean bass sound, it’s simple, you’ve just to select any other kind of amp simulation, but the library still is the same.
Waves Direct Bass features
- WAV samples at 44.1 Khz / 24 bits.
- 137.3 Mb uncompressed.
- 2 different sound files on every note (round robin).
- Natural decay on each note (no loops).
- Additional articulations like “ghost notes”, “string noises” and “glissandos up and down” and a note release so you can make it a lot more natural.
- Kontakt 3 or superior required to load this library.
Waves Direct Bass for Kontakt is available to purchase for $9.95 USD.