Wavosaur audio editor updated to v1.0.7
The Wavosaur team has announced version 1.0.7 of the Wavosaur audio editor for Windows.
Wavosaur is a free sound editor, audio editor, wav editor software for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files. Wavosaur has all the features to edit audio (cut, copy, paste, etc.) produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert.
Wavosaur supports VST plugins, ASIO driver, multichannel wav files, real time effect processing.
The program has no installer and doesn’t write in the registry. Use it as a free mp3 editor, for mastering, sound design.
Changes in Wavosaur v1.0.7
- VST update
- VST host interface changed.
- Arrows added to change the position of the VST.
- new button disposition at the left of the dialog box.
- Support for deprecated VST Idle message increased.
- MP3 import
- Mp3 decoder optimization.
- RAM usage during import.
- File decoding improved.
- Real time sonogram: saturation level could be change with mouse wheel.
- 3D frequency editor: mouse wheel support added for zoom in/out.
- Frequency editor
- New windows with status bar and tool bar.
- Window can be toogled to mainframe.
- Cursor added with mouse control.
- Lowercase file name bug fixed.
- Time bar display changed
- Minute format added.
- Dynamic display.
- New dialogbox for new file: possibility to choose duration or sample number.
- Synthesis: new dialog box with note choice with octave and semitone choice.
- New tool: note frequency calculator.
Wavosaur is available to download for Windows at no charge, donations are accepted.
More information: Wavosaur