Wavosaur free audio editor updated to v1.0.8
The free audio editor Wavosaur has been updated to version 1.0.8.
Wavosaur is a free sound editor, audio editor, wav editor software for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files. Wavosaur has all the features to edit audio (cut, copy, paste, etc.) produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert.
Wavosaur supports VST plugins, ASIO driver, multichannel wav files, real time effect processing.
Changes in Wavosaur v1.0.8
- Frequency editor:
- New memory manager: different type of curves (channel, buffer size) are displayed.
- New FFT computation, with selection of buffer size.
- zoom in zoom out with button, mouse and keyboard.
- navigation inside the wave file with keyboard and toolbar.
- Find peak tool.
- Open and save as feature to load and write computation files to hard drive.
- Selection bug fixed.
- New Sonogram:
- Saturation level added.
- Window is now stand alone.
- Window is resizable.
- Windowing, data size, et FFT buffer size are configurable in a new dialog.
- New high performance filter added: with new dialog box for customizations of frequency, type and precision.
- Band pass and notch recursive filter with new dialogbox for property choice.
- VST GUI dialog box size bug fixed.
- VST properties diplayed in the VST rack manager.
- High precision FFT pitch shift added in process menu.
- Color configuration added: all the colors of Wavosaur are modifiable.
- Volume dialog box is now dockable in the right or the left corners of the mainframe.
- Print preview and printing available.
- SOR file bug fixed.
- Master volume reset bug fixed.
Wavosaur is a free download for Windows PC. Donations are appreciated.
More information: Wavosaur
MrTheBigMan releases Free Reaktor Samplemaps