The free Wavosaur audio editor software for Windows was updated to version 1.2, which includes a new spectrum analysis.
Wavosaur is a cool free sound editor, audio editor, wav editor software for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files. Wavosaur has all the features to edit audio (cut, copy, paste, etc.) produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert.
Wavosaur supports VST plugins, ASIO driver, multichannel wav files, real time effect processing.
Changes in Wavosaur v1.2
- New spectrum analysis: with precise real time display.
- Output routing is in cfg file.
- New option to keep *.rec files (in case of crash).
- Oscilloscope bug fixed for sample view.
- Mp3 decoder bug fied (synchro during decoding, without user impact).
- Transport playing flag for VST plugins.
- New time bar:
- user view.
- flickering improved.
- New keyboard control:
- to avoid switch to mainframe view for spectrum analysis/sonogram & 3d view keyboard shortcuts.
- wavosaur.keys : lot’s of wavosaur shortcuts are now customizable in this “ini” format file (editable).
- new “Keyboard shortcuts” configuration dialog box: in menu “Option”.
Wavosaur is available for download for 32 & 64-bit Windows.
More information: Wavosaur