Wavosaur updates VST Speek plugin to v1.3 (incl. AU Speek)
VST Speek and AU Speek are free text to speech plugins for recreating the sound of the Commodore 64 Software Automatic Mouth vocal synthesis software.
This is not a vocal synth like “Vocaloïd”, it’s intended to do crunchy robotic lofi techno voices!
Changes in VST Speek
- Fixed crash in Cubase when selecting preset from drop down menu.
- Added hack for Presonus Studio One : text is now editable.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Mac OS X versions now available:
- VST Speek 64-bit Cocoa for Mac OS X 10.8 or higher.
- VST Speek 32-bit Carbon for older Mac OS X versions.
- AudioUnit AUSpeek 32 & 64-bit Cocoa for Mac OS X 10.8.
- AudioUnit AUSpeek 32-bit carbon for older Mac OS X versions.
VST Speek is available as a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).