Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Way Out Ware releases KikAxxe
Built with Way Out Ware’s award-winning analog-modeling technology, the KikAxxe brings together the Axxe synthesizer, analog-style 16-step sequencer, a dedicated step-sequenced drum machine and a retro-themed delay/echo effect. Chock full of modern conveniences like presets, MIDI sync and comprehensive MIDI-mapping capabilities, the KikAxxe has all of the features you’d expect from a top-shelf virtual instrument.
- authentic emulation of ARP Axxe
- 16-step, analog-style sequencer
- integral sample-based drums
- easy and advanced modes
- integral tape-based delay emulation
- stand-alone, RTAS, VST and AU support
The KikAxxe is compatible with RTAS, VST and AU hosts and costs USD 69.95 MSRP.