Note: this post is from 2005, outbound links may be broken.
Way Out Ware updates TimewARP 2600 (v.1.15)
Way Out Ware has perfected the first software synth version of the classic ARP 2600 analog synthesizer: the new TimewARP 2600.
New in version 1.15:
- Fully enhanced support for ProTools 7.0 on Mac and Windows
- Mac VST Instrument and Effect support and AU Effect support
- Windows VST Effect support
TimewARP 2600 features
- 3 VCOs – all capable of generating audio band and Low Frequency (LF) signals
- 1 Lo-Pass Resonant Filter – supports variable-depth self-oscillation and audio band and LF control modulation
- 1 Sample & Hold – driven by either an internal, external, or MIDI Beat Clock. Can also be used as LFO source
- 1 Ring Modulator
- 1 Noise Generator – adjustable from white to red noise
- 2 Envelope Generators – 1 ADSR, 1 AR
- 1 Envelope Follower
- 1 VCA – 2 audio inputs, 1 linear control input, 1 exponential control input. Also has initial gain control
- 4 plug multiple module
- Stereo Reverb
- Output Pan
- Electronic Switch
- Lag Processor – LF filtering from 1.2 to 1200Hz
- 2 Inverter Modules – both with attenuable inputs
- Preamp In – mono or stereo
Check Way Out Ware for more information.