White Noise Audio intros Genome MIDI Sequencer for iPad
White Noise Audio Software, maker of the bleep!BOX iPhone/iPad app, has released it’s first video for Genome MIDI Sequencer for the iPad.
Genome MIDI Sequencer (GMS) is a pattern based MIDI sequencer. With a focus on fun and portability, it’s a great solution for controlling all your MIDI gear from your iPad. You can sequence single patterns or an entire 16 track song.
Genome MIDI Sequencer features
- CoreMIDI, Line6 Mobilizer Mk I & II compatible.
- Supports Network MIDI.
- Sends and Receives MIDI Clock Sync, Start and Stop events.
- Also sends Note On, Note Off, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Channel Pressure and CC’s.
- Pattern Based, pattern changes occur on bar boundaries so song stays in sync.
- On screen keyboard interface.
- Up to 16 simultaneous tracks, unlimited number of patterns.
- Song / live modes.
- Record incoming CC’s and Notes.
- Undo / redo for most actions.
Genome MIDI Sequencer is currently in Apple review and is expected to be released this month.
Dohi releases TableDrum iOS app