Wlodzimierz Grabowski has released Samplelord, a sample player which can work as a VSTi plug-in or standalone application. It can load different sounds in different formats and play them in real-time like a sound module.
- Ultra Fast Engine – fast engine and very low CPU usage
- 8, 16, 24, 32-bit, 64-bit sample support at any samplerate
- Supports Dimensions, Keyswitching, Cycle Ribbon, Cycle Random, Crossfading, Controller switching, Controller’s crossfading
- Uses special Dynamic Disk Streaming to load samples directly from disk
- Fast & Direct Access to Formats like GIG, SF2, FXP, NKI, EX, WAV, AIFF it plays them directly from disk without any re-conversion and re-saving to HD, it uses our excellent extreme conversion module
- VSTi Windows Plug-in format (other formats will come in)
- 16 Multi Track, 16 midi inputs freely configurable with its custom routing
- Multiple 16 Stereo Outputs with total control of all multi parts and its custom routing
- Built-in HD Browser with Drag & Drop functions
- Complete MIDI integration with complete General MIDI Support
- Virtual Keyboard with patch preview
- Multiple instances and Low Memory usage each instance shares the same program resources. Each instance adds 512 voices which gives you an unlimited polyphony
- IQ Sound Edit – one touch for controlling different sound parameters in real-time, filter, envelopes, lfo, pitch, tune, pitch-bend even x-fade for the looped samples
- Independent Save, Load, Archive options. With archive you can backup your work and loaded samples
- Quick start and ready to work in a one second
- Different color themes it’s possible to select your favorite color theme
- Simple and Logical user interface just run and play
- Standalone version with ASIO support and free channel routings
- Innovative Native Format it’s possible to save samples in its native format, thanks to this samples can be loaded, saved and re-saved extremely fast
- and many more surprising possibilities …
Samplelord can be purchased for 89.90 EUR (or save 40 EUR with the bundle including Extreme Sample Converter for 129.90 EUR).
Visit the Samplelord website for more information.