Wlodzimierz Grabowski updates Extreme Sample Converter to v3.3.1
Wlodzimierz Grabowski has released version 3.3.1 of Extreme Sample Converter, the multifunctional audio program, browser, player, and program editor with advanced conversion between different sample formats.
Updated since v3.2
- Added: 24-bit Audio Playback. Supports MME Multimedia Extensions to playback audio files with high bit resolutions.
- Added: Creamware *.tds file import.
- Added: Halion -> Kontakt alternate conversions support.
- Added: Desktop and My Documents folder to the Explorer pane for quick access.
- Added: Zoom options and Zoom buttons into sample view and sample menu.
- Added: Option to set up buffer size for MME driver.
- Improved: quicker one click use in Explorer pane.
- Improved: conversion to EmulatorX format creates its parent folder exb now.
- Improved: Halion 3 to Halion 2 conversion, copies all parameters from source to destination.
- Improved: DirectSound also 24-bit now and MME support, removed crackles during stopping audio driver ex. RME sound card driver.
- Changed: Menu names of Source and Destination have been sorted in alphabetical order.
- Changed: sample menu items and tool menu items have been rearranged.
- Lots of bugfixes.