Wlodzimierz Grabowski has released version 3.3.1 of Extreme Sample Converter, the multifunctional audio program, browser, player, and program editor with advanced conversion between different sample formats.
Updated since v3.2
- Added: 24-bit Audio Playback. Supports MME Multimedia Extensions to playback audio files with high bit resolutions.
- Added: Creamware *.tds file import.
- Added: Halion -> Kontakt alternate conversions support.
- Added: Desktop and My Documents folder to the Explorer pane for quick access.
- Added: Zoom options and Zoom buttons into sample view and sample menu.
- Added: Option to set up buffer size for MME driver.
- Improved: quicker one click use in Explorer pane.
- Improved: conversion to EmulatorX format creates its parent folder exb now.
- Improved: Halion 3 to Halion 2 conversion, copies all parameters from source to destination.
- Improved: DirectSound also 24-bit now and MME support, removed crackles during stopping audio driver ex. RME sound card driver.
- Changed: Menu names of Source and Destination have been sorted in alphabetical order.
- Changed: sample menu items and tool menu items have been rearranged.
- Lots of bugfixes.