Wlodzimierz Grabowski has released version 3.4 of Extreme Sample Converter, a multifunctional audio program, browser, player, and program editor with advanced conversion between different sample formats.
Changes in v3.4
- New: ‘Select All’, ‘Deselect All’, ‘Create New’ commands in VSTiConverter’s context menu.
- New: Pause and Cancel buttons in VSTi converter to pause or stop sampling process.
- New: showing of full sample paths in ‘Edit Sample Parameters’ dialog.
- New: conversion option to turn on/off the parent exb folder creation when EmulatorX export.
- New: AutoPlay switch on/off to Sample context menu.
- New: Halion looping modes are recognized correctly and converted to others.
- New: Dimension Viewer to view crossfades, controllers and dimensions in different formats.
- New: Key and Velocity crossfades are shown on the sample map.
- New: Remaining time in the title of VSTi Converter dialog is shown during sampling.
- New: Three modes of Kontakt conversion (zone to group, layer to group, repeated zones to group).
- New: Giga Mod-Wheel import.
- Several bug fixes.
Extreme Sample Converter is available for Windows PC for 60.00 EUR.
Visit the Extreme Sample Converter website for more information.