Wlodzimierz Grabowski updates Extreme Sample Converter to v3.5.7
Wlodzimierz Grabowski has released version 3.5.7 of Extreme Sample Converter, a multifunctional audio program, browser, player, and program editor with advanced conversion between different sample formats.
New in Extreme Sample Converter 3.5.7
- Midi Input button in Hardware Converter panel and it allows to play sounds from another midi keyboard.
- Bank Select MSB, Bank Select LSB, Program Change knobs to set patch in external midi synthesizer. These three midi messages are sent after releasing a mouse key.
- Page Up/Page Down allows to edit zone velocity point.
- Arrow Keys, Space allows to move between zone and Space to trigger selected zone.
- Open/Save Zones it is possible to save all zone map and settings.
- Enhanced Level Meters showing peak level of recently triggered note.
- Velocity info to the selected zone or pressed mouse at specified point on the zone map.
- Gain Level.
- VSTi Converter Real-Time Mode. It allows to record samples from virtualized hardware.
- New audio processing functions: Normalize, Fade In, Fade Out on selected sample or audio selection.
- MIDI Latency instead of previous Sample Start Point option.
- 32bit resolution in wave view. Bigger range of [-]/[+] zoom buttons also added.
- Several bug fixes.