Wlodzimierz Grabowski updates Samplelord to v1.2
Wlodzimierz Grabowski has released version 1.2 of Samplelord, a sample player which can work as a VSTi plug-in or standalone application.
Samplelord can load different sounds in different formats and play them in real-time like a sound module.
Changes in v1.2
- Added: option to change Mute/Solo Led color.
- Added: added selection of Panoramic and size option.
- Added: options to select a mouse wheel capture method.
- Added: MIDI Monitor (diagnostic tool for incoming midi messages).
- Added: option to set a middle C names on the keyboard.
- Fixed: double sample play after note release.
- Fixed: duplicated entries in color menu.
- Fixed: deleting Samplelord makes the EnergyXT not respond.
- Fixed: vst window resize works in EnergyXT.
- Fixed: release keyswitches have been not loaded correctly after saving and reloading Samplelord bank file.
- Fixed: Samplelord freeze under Sonar, EnergyXT.
- Fixed: giga keyswitches were imported incorrectly one half-tone too low.
- Fixed: Kontakt import and doubled notes on sample trigger in some keyswitching combination.
- Fixed: Kontakt import with incorrect exclusiveGroup assign.
- Fixed: some global settings like “Stereo Outputs” were not read correctly when main plugin and additional multi-out versions were used at the same time.
- Changed: previous option “Back to default settings” has been changed and moved to “Reset” under main SETUP menu.
- Changed: Each plugin version keeps settings in a separate file. It allows to set completely different parameteres for each version ex. Colorize options.
- Fixed: removed crackles when MME audio driver was stopping ex. RME sound cards.
- Fixed: vibrato drifts out of tune when MOD Delay parameter was active.
WWAYM releases NWRCFil 2