Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Wlodzimierz Grabowski updates Samplelord to v1.3
Wlodzimierz Grabowski’s Samplelord has been updated to 1.3.
SampleLord is a sample player which can work as a VSTi plug-in or standalone application. It can load different sounds in different formats in the same Multi-Patch and play these in real-time just like a hardware sound module.
Changes in v1.3
- New: modulation options (mod off, lfo) to turn of modulation at all or use as lfo.
- New: ‘Clear before Patch Load’ command added to Setup -> Import options.
- New: ‘Clear before Sample Load’ command added to Setup -> Import options.
- New: ‘Reset’ command in Instrument menu, resets current channel data.
- New: some menu commands and menu options have been moved from Setup menu into Multi menu.
- New: Giga Mod-Wheel crossfade support.
- Many bugfixes.