WOK has announced ClockWOrK, a MIDI step sequencer plug-in for Windows.
Ever wanted to do these hypnotic sequencer lines known from Klaus Schulze or Tangerine Dream but found out about the price of hardware step sequencers?
Now you can have this as a PC VST plugin: Clockwork, a MIDI Stepsequencer plugin for your DAW, giving you all the options of the vintage hardware at a mouseclick. Perfect for controlling it with external control boxes like Novation Nocturn or others!
- Clear and easy interface
- Number of steps selectable (up to 16)
- Note per step selectable from 3 octaves with display
- Additional row for velocity or MIDI CC
- Each step can be muted or skipped (!)
- Sequence transpose by MIDI input
- Selectable speed (clock divide)
- Manual step thru the sequence with button or MIDI key
- Reset to a specific step manually or on bar start
- Play only when MIDI key is pressed
- Random play
- Supports automation by your host (like “Learn” in Reaper or Energy or Novation Automap)
- MIDI-ouput; any plugin or synthesizer can be used as sound source
ClockWOrK will be available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.