WOK Blip1000, free matrix step sequencer
WOK has announced the release of Blip1000, a free matrix step sequencer instrument for Windows PC.
Got a windows touchscreen computer and miss these cool apps like on the iPad™ ?
Now you can generate MIDI sequences with a touch of your finger. Also great for controllers like Novations launchpad (together with Automap).
Blip1000 is a MIDI sequencer VST plugin. It plays mono- or polyphonic sequences depending on the selected notes and the enabled trigger buttons. Host sync with different speeds, swing, several play direction modes and MIDI controller learn – try it for free and start making music now!
- Clear and easy interface.
- Number of steps selectable (up to 8).
- Note per line selectable from 3 octaves with display.
- Several play modes (forward-backward, random etc.).
- Syncs to host – clock divider adjustable.
- Sequence transpose by MIDI input
- MIDI ouput channel selectable.
- Automatable in the DAW.
- Sequences can be saved as VST plugin presets.
- Random play.
- MIDI-ouput; any plugin or synthesizer can be used as sound source.
- Low on CPU.
Blip1000 is available as a free VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC. A nagscreen-free version is available upon donation.