WOK has announced the release of UNCLE SAM, the extended analog synth module plugin for Windows.
With the VST plugin SAM in 2011 WOK released a virtual version of the famous Oberheim SEM module.
UNCLE SAM now is the new, bigger version with more features, like different filter types and an FX unit.
Uncle SAM features
- Modelled after the classic Oberheim design.
- MIDI functions and mod matrix like the new MIDI SEM module.
- OSC sync.
- Ring modulator.
- Delay with host sync.
- Dual chorus (Roland style).
- Stereo detuner/chorus (Superwave style).
- Full-fledged envelopes.
- Third (sub) oscillator.
- Extra envelope for ringmod/noise/VCO mod.
- Filter blend between LP-HP and Comb /Notch / BP.
- LP/HP/BP filter switchable between 12db / 24db.
UNCLE SAM for Windows (VST) is available for 58 EUR.
More information: WOK / Uncle SAM