Wusik announces Wusik Fuse Box
Wusik has announced Wusik Fuse Box, a multi VSTi manager / chainer for Windows PC.
The idea behind Wusik Fuse Box, is to be able to work with multiple instances of any VSTi in the same location. This tool adds the option to have multiple Wusik Station and Wusik EVE instances, which can be played with one keyboard. You can also divide VSTs by Key-Zone, Velocity-Zone or Midi-Channels.
Wusik Fuse Box is based on the same idea of Wusik VM, but with the ability to work with multiple VSTs, a new interface, Tree-View of your computer files and an Effect-Rack with Sends and Inserts.
With time, the product can grow with its own Sequencer option, making this an alternative to your current Sequencer. Something we wanted to do with the previous Wusik Red Fuse idea, but here, we are taking it to a new direction; something several users already asked a while ago.
Wusik Fuse Box features
- Up to 16 VSTi slots. Each slot shows the VST name and the loaded preset. Slots are divided into a 2 x 8 VSTi page.
- Tree-View which can be used to browse for VSTs, FXP, FXB, SFZ, WAV, WusikSND, DASHsnd and WusikPRST files.
- Tree View Favorites Locations. Let you select a directory and save to a Favorites list. Making it easier to locate files in your computer.
- Each VSTi slot has the following options: Mute, Volume, Pad, FX1/FX2/FX3/FX4 Sends, FX Inserts (x 4), Key-Zone, Velocity-Zone, Midi-Channel, Output and Open VST Editor. (GUI – Opens in a new Window)
- Mixer Page, where you can adjust most of the parameters listed above.
- 8 Parameter Macros: each VST can have its own selection of parameters at the bottom of the screen. Making it easier to adjust Envelope and Filter settings, or anything you want, as its user-defined. EG: for Wusik Station, you assign the ADSR to the first 4 parameters. So when you load a preset, you can see what’s the ADSR values are and change right on the screen, without having to open the VST Editor. (GUI) Plus, you can also automate the Parameter Macros via Midi or with your Sequencer Automation options.
- Everything is saved with your project file, or can also be saved as a Wusik Fuse Box .WusikFBox file. When loading a .WusikFBox file from the Tree-View, all settings and loaded VSTs will be restored.
- Multiple Outputs. Two files are provided, Single Stereo Out or Multi 8 Stereo Outputs.
- Midi-VSTs. Each Slot can load up to 4 Midi-VSTs.
- Over-Sampling option for each VST. (just like Wusik VM does now) Over-Sampling helps some VSTs producing a better sound, removing aliasing problems, but consumes extra CPU usage. This is handy when streaming the final project to disk. (rendering all tracks)
- FXP and FXB extracting from VSTs. A FXP is a single preset file, while FXB is a bank of presets file. Not every VST allows you to extract preset/bank files.
- VST registering. So when you load a FXP/FXB file, Wusik Fuse Box knows which VST to load.
- Copy protection method: Serial-Number. (nothing else)
Wusik Fuse Box for Windows PC is available for pre-order for $49.95 USD.