Wusik updates Wusikstation to v5.8.4
Wusik has released version 5.8.4 of Wusikstation, a hybrid sampler synthesizer for Windows.
Wusikstation is one of the most popular Sampler/Rompler out there. Since it started, it got more and more features asked for by users, a new interface, easier way to load presets and much more. Its been rated by users the number one choice when creating songs. It can cover pretty much any style of music. From NewAge to SoundTracks, from Dance to Techno.
Changes in Wusikstation v5.8.4
- Added: new White-Skin by Cusis with a different layout.
- Fixed: Unison code. (using the previous old code, but without the detune problems)
- Fixed: Pitch-Bend was out of tune. Now is dead-on.
- Fixed: crash when using the internal keyboard to play notes very fast.
- Fixed: clicking sounds when playing stereo WAV files. (another problem found)
- Fixed: loop problems with mono WAV files.
- Fixed: SFZ file, path location in non windows format. (using ‘\’ instead of ‘/’)
- Fixed: integrated sampler editor loop markers were no longer working. (due to a new Slicer mode that is under implementation)
- Fixed: some parameters where changing the selected layer when it shouldn’t be happening. (Arp/Voices)
- Fixed: all popup message boxes / questions are now modal. (always on top)
- Fixed: WusikPACK code. Added SFZ WAV Packing support. (before it would pack the SFZ file but not the WAV files) Also improved Packing/UnPacking Percentage Bars.
- Fixed: loading very large SFZ files.
- Fixed: when entering the G.Seq (G) page, it would blink the Patterns wrongly. Also when Playing by clicking in the layer selector again.
- Fixed: the FX version would crash in certain hosts.
- Updated: skin type 3 for the new white-skin. Now it shows Unison, FX-Edit-2 and FX-Edit2 only in the Layers editor. (O1, O2, O3, O4, W1, W2) A new FX-Edit1b and FX-Edit2b was introduced to be shown in the Master and FX-Editor. The Groove Sequencer will display 5 lanes, instead of 8 lanes.
Both the demonstration and full versions were updated.
More information: Wusik