Wusik has released version 5.4 of Wusikstation, a hybrid vector & wavesequencer sampler VST instrument for Windows PC.
- New 16 Bit format, for both WusikSND and the option above.
- New WusikPACK file format. Select one preset or a folder of presets to get a WusikPACK file of all related files: presets, sounds and effects. You can also manually add any other files from the DATA folder to a WusikPACK file. EG: Skins, Library files, extra effect presets.
- Drag-and-Drop ability for WAV and WusikSND files from ANY directory.
- New “fix broken sound-links” option in the File-Browser->Options menu.
- New “fix library broken preset-links” option in the File-Browser->Options menu.
- 16 Bits Batch-Converter option added.
- New Multi-Out file with 9 outputs: each layer outputs to an individual bus, plus 2 FX and 1 Main output. (mix of all outputs)
- Fixed problem on loading non-looped WusikSND files.
- Fixed several buffer related problems.
- Fixed problem with library files.
- Improved Master Limiter. (better sound).
Wusikstation is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for $129 USD, but it seems you can also get it in the Wusik Summer 2008 Group-buy for just $59.95 USD (various upgrades are available as well).
Visit Wusik for more information.