Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
WWAYM releases NWBass V2
- analogue modelled high quality oscillators with 2 waveforms (saw and square) and 2 characteristics (NWbass and 303-like)
- 2 different filter models (NWbass and 303-like)
- 3 selectable resonance correction characteristics
- filter gain control
- extra highpass filter for cutting lows
- distorter section containing effects like soft clipping and foldback distortion
- adjustable keyboard tracking
- velocity sensitive accent
- note slide
- full MIDI control with MIDI learn
- interpolated knobs for stepless editing
- parameter finetune via right mouse button
In unregistered (freeware) mode there is time limitation for the 303 mode and no user editing for the distorter section. Once registered (50 EUR), all the functions of the plug-in can be edited as normal and another mode of the synth gets usable (303-like), which makes the synth capable of creating the classic acid sound with it’s new filter modell and oscillator waveforms.