Xenium Audio introduces XR-1 convolution plugin
Xenium Audio has announced the XR-1, a convolution processor for Windows.
XR-1 is a 32-bit Windows (XP/Win-7) VST convolution plugin for high quality reverberation. It offers zero-latency processing with low CPU-consumption and non-destructive audio processing of impulse responses. Application is launched as VST-plugin XR-1, at any VST hosts.
- Mono, Stereo and True Stereo support.
- Easy of use and operation.
- Zero latency processing.
- Free non-destructive amplitude envelope.
- Free non-destructive filter envelope.
- Full-time IR processing.
- Input IR format type:
- (.WAV) – can be used any IRs.
- (.IRH) – special format to adjust separately amplitude and time position for 1,2,3 and tail reflection.
- Pre-delay (0ms – 2000ms).
- Forward / reverse button.
- Separate dry/wet control (-40db .. +20dB).
- High quality, linear-phase 7-band EQ (-30db .. +30dB) with 2 scales, separately adjustment filter order and Q-factor.
- Low CPU-load even with small sound-device buffers.
- Manually adjustement CPU-consumption.
- Manual charts adjustments.
- Ultra-optimized convolution engine.
A demo version of XR-1 for Windows (VST) is currently available to download. The full version is scheduled for release in November, 2011, price TBA.
More information: Xenium Audio