Xenobioz releases Kruud v1.0 free synthesizer plugin
Xenobioz has released version 1.0 of Kruud, a free hybrid synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
A lot of changes inlcuding an improved GUI with a new waveform editor, new menus, and a better looking skin. Takes less CPU on user waveforms. Presets are not compatible with the old beta version!
- 1 Oscillator with low resolution user waveforms, and a few normal waveforms inlcuding noise.
- 1 LFO with OSC,FM, Audio rate modes.
- 1 LFO with low resolution user waveforms, and a few normal waveforms inlcuding noise.
- A Randomizer.
- 3 ADSRs.
- A Filter with 9 different modes.
- 1 Delay with tuned mode for physical modelling.
- 1 normal delay.
- Both delays can be modulated.
- 1 Arpeggiator.
- 1 Step modulator.
The Kruud plug-in is available as freeware for Windows (VST).
More information: Xenobioz
Sounds to Sample presents EVAC sample pack