Xenobioz releases Lucid free synth plugin
Xenobioz has announced the release of Lucid, a free syntehsizer instrument for Windows made for the KVR Developer Challenge 2014.
Lucid is a Subtractive Synth that combines Waveshaping with FM and Morphing.
- 3 Oscillators with one waveshaper each.
- 3 different FM modes (Algorithms).
- 4 different Osc combination modes. Mix, Morph, Meld and Vertical Morph.
- 1 ZDF Filter with 6 different modes.
- 3 LFOs with Audio rate modes of which two can be waveshaped.
- 2 ADSRs with adjustable slopes, Velocity control, randomization and Keytracking.
- 1 Polyphonic distortion (waveshaper).
- 1 Delay that can be modulated.
- 1 Reverb.
- 1 Randomizer, key triggered or run by LFO3.
- 384 presets.
Lucid is available to download for Windows (VST).