Xhun Audio updates IronAxe virtual guitar to v1.6
Xhun Audio has released version 1.6 of the IronAxe virtual electric guitar instrument for Windows.
Version 1.6 features the String Router Engine 2.0, an intelligent system for dynamically switching between the 6 simulated strings: according to the current played notes on the master keyboard, this improved engine emulates the behaviour a real guitar performer.
This feature has also a cascade effect that affects the whole simulation, reducing up to 60% of the CPU and Memory hit compared to the previous versions of the software, while maintaining the same sound/audio accuracy.
Changes in IronAxe version v1.6
- Introducing the String Router Engine 2.0, an intelligent system for routing/switching between the 6 simulated strings according to the current played notes on the master keyboard.
- Saves CPU and Memory hit up to 60% per instrument instance, compared to the previous versions, maintaining the same audio accuracy.
- Brings a large number of fixes on the DSP side, specially for logics in ‘MIDI Keyboard’ Controller Mode and more.
- Partial low level code replacement, bringing greater cross-platform compatibility.
- Minor fixes on the GUI side (Keyboard GUI in ‘MIDI Keyboard’ and ‘KeyStrummer’ Controller Mode).
- Demo version limitation has changed, the string ‘Low E’ has been disabled.
The IronAxe plug-in for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 99 EUR.