Xhun Audio has updated LittleOne, a software reproduction of the Moog Little Phatty hardware analog synthesizer.
To produce a rich and warm sound, LittleOne emulates the signal path of the real analogue synth and every single component of it (oscillators, filter, envelopes, LFO …) features the original frequency responses and frequency ranges. The result is an analog-sounding instrument – all in the digital domain.
Changes in LittleOne v2.3:
- Improved Oscillators section. Analogue oscillators emulation is now four times more accurate.
- Improved Envelope Generators’ response and accuracy (authentic analog exponential response).
- Ladder filter analog soft clipping simulation.
- MIDI input Channel selector (1-16) function added in LittleOne OS.
- Improved MIDI Sequencer and Trancegate sync timing.
- Fixes on the DSP Signal Path side (LittleOne Synth output fix).
- Fixes in LittleOne OS Navigation and FX Selector page scrolling.
- Improvements on the GUI side (LittleOne FX Rack).
LittleOne for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 45 EUR.
More information: Xhun Audio